How to setup Microsoft Exchange 2010 mailbox on your iPhone or iOS device running on iOS. Please be sure your administrator has purchased you an Activesync license and assigned to your email address.
1. From the home screen on your device tap Settings, -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. You'll then tap Add Account -> Tap Exchange.
3. The Exchange setup screen will open; you'll then enter the following information:
- Email - Enter your entire email address (e.g., [email protected]), using all lowercase letters.
- Domain - leave this field empty.
- Username - Enter in your entire email address. ([email protected])
- Password - Enter in the password for your email account.
- Description - Enter a descriptive name for your account (e.g., My Work Account). This description will only be visible to you.
4. Tap the Next button and the device will attempt to verify the account. You may receive an "Unable to Verify account information message," go ahead and Tap the OK button.
5. The device will then continue verifying the account. Once complete, tap the Server field, and enter webmail.outlookinthecloud.com, leave the Domain field blank, please ensure the username is the exact same as the full email address, once this is done Tap Done.
6. Tap the Next button and the device will then try to create a secure (SSL) connection to your Exchange server. When connected, you'll see check marks along your settings to confirm that your account has been verified.
7. Swipe the ON/OFF buttons to select which information to synchronize with the Exchange server and then tap the Save button when finished.
Note: Your iPhone may take a moment to sync all your information depending on how much you have on the Exchange server. To learn more about the mail settings on your device tap Settings from the home screen, than Mail, Contacts, & Calendars and then select your account. You'll be able to customize how much data you would like to sync from the server.
We also have a video to assist you found here: