If your Desktop Agent stops syncing, please check:
- that you are running the latest version of the Soonr Desktop Agent
- that you have an Internet connection - test by logging into Soonr Online, thus ensuring you have a valid Internet connection and your login credentials are working.
If you cannot login to Soonr Workplace Online, please see this article.
- that your Agent is online - the Soonr icon in your Menu Bar (Mac) / System Tray (PC) will be displayed in green if it's online.
- that you have at least 500MB free disk space, as well as sufficient disk space for all the files waiting to sync.
- In the scenario where the Soonr Workplace folder has been moved to an alternative disk/drive, note that at least 500MB needs to be available on the drive on which the application is installed. Furthermore, the files are cached during syncing on the drive the application is install on, so in the case of large file it may require more than 500MB of free space.
If you receive an error stating your account has been disabled when attempting to login, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Soonr subscription has been disabled, either because the trial period has ended or the subscription has not been paid.
- Your have entered an incorrect password too many times - in this case, click on the 'Forgot password' link to reset your password and regain access to your account.
- Your account has been disabled by an administrator - consult your administrator to check the status of your account.
- Your account has been disabled via Active Directory - in this case, speak to your local IT team to re-enable your Active Directory account.