- Super Administrator (Enterprise Only)
- In addition to the feature set available to Administrators, Super Administrators can access the 'Team ? 'Manage Projects' tab within Soonr Online. This allows this user type to view and manage files stored by all users within that Soonr Team, regardless of whether the Project is shared or not!
- Administrators are users who are authorised to perform administrative and billing functions, and manage the accounts of other users within the team. In the creation of a new Soonr team, the creator of the new account is the ‘Default Administrator’.
Administrators can, at their sole discretion, terminate the account of a Team Members or Connection.
- Team Members
- Team Members are regular, unrestricted users of Soonr. They may be individuals or direct employees of companies that have contracted Soonr to make the services available to the team. A Team Membermay be given ‘Administrator’ rights by the Default Administrator.
- Connections are restricted users that cannot be allocated storage, and therefore can not create or ownProjects or backup their computers.
Connections, per the terms of the user license agreement, must not be a direct employee of an entity or organisation that subscribes to the Soonr service.
|Manage all Projects||?|
|Create Super Admins*||?|
|Reset Users Passwords||?||?|
|Allocate storage quota||?||?|
|Administer Active Directory*||?||?|
|Administer Team Policies*||?||?|
|Administer SalesForce Integration*||?||?|
|Create and view reports*||?||?|
|Remotely wipe Team Members devices*||?||?|
|Utilize the Desktop Agent and Mobile App||?||?||?||?|
* Enterprise only
** Permission to create Connections can be granted to individual Members by an Admin or Super AdminTags: Difference Between Soonr Account Types