To add new customers to a partner / reseller IASO account.
- Login to the Cloud Management Console (Installation Instructions here)
- Select the partner icon under Partners in the console
- Select Partner at the top of the window and from the drop-down select "Add end-customer"
- Enter your customer name (Best to use legal company name to avoid duplication)
- Enter the customer contact details
- Upon completion of these details the IASO system will send the customer an email notification for customer registration request.
- Next the system will prompt for a device name to enter for backup for this company. Please use lower-case letters for this detail. There is an option for Linux and Mac as well as Windows running 32bit/64Bit.
- Once completed the device will be registered and a link with a password and pin will be displayed. This is to download the agent for the newly registered device.
- Copy to Clipboard and paste to a notepad doc
- If required add other devices as required.
- The new customer / device is then added to the customer list within the partner customer field.
- To modify the account details right click on the customer / device and select from the options provided.
The new customer has been successfully added. Please refer to the KB Article for agent installation here.Tags: create new IASO customer